cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Wednesday

(Listening to: Electric Six - Radio Ga Ga)

Well, lets see, it's wednesday. Had planned to go down to Streeters to watch Matt play, but I am thinking I am gonna change my mind.

Danielle has a cabin in th UP on Trout Lake, so we are leaving for up there on Friday afternoon, and staying till Sunday. So, I think rather than going out tonight, i will stay home and save my money and energy for the UP. Don't know, making decisions isn't really my thing, sooo, we'll see.
I still have no internet at home, supposesd to get news about that today, it is really starting to piss me off though.

38 days til E6 at St Andrews Hall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home