cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Draggin ass


Thats what I have been doing all day, draggin ass. I am super ultra mega tired. I had a great time at Streeters last night, good company, good beer, and good music. Life doesn't get much better.

Got home to relieve the babysitter around one, then danielle left shortly after, and Matt came over bout 3, we sat on the couch and talked till 6, and i had to get up at 7:45.

Work was all right till about 3, thats when my tiredness hit, came home and took about a 45 minute nap, then sat outside talking to the neighbors for the rest of the night. All in all it was a good day, just not very productive. I am ready to get it over with though, hopefully wake up tomorrow with a little more energy.

Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home