cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Switzerland

(Listening To: Electric Six - "Infected Girls")

Do you know where you were today at 8 a.m.?

I do, I was at my local Borders pushing old ladies, fat chics, smelly men, and one little boy out of my way so I could get my hands on Switzerland, the new cd, out today, from the Electric Six.

I haven't listened to the whole thing yet, just kind of scanned through it, I will write a review when I am more prepared. But, I am sure it is nothing short of greatness. How can it not be great when it's chocked full o' DICK! ?!!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    mmm... dick and switzerland sounds good to me as well.

     
  • At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    josh says tom mills is gross

     
  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger amyjo said…

    Lol, Toms mills is gross, but for some reason i was soo in love with him

     

Post a Comment

<< Home