cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Whanna know who I am in love with today?

(Listening To: Courtney Love - "Doll Parts")

Johnny Knoxville!! Actually, I am in love with him more than just today, but I just saw the trailor for the new Jackass movie, and was reminded of how incredibly hot he is.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Amy,
    I saw Johnny Knoxville on Letterman a few nights ago and thought of you.
    He came swinging in on a rope and crashed into the fake windows behind Letterman's desk.
    Did you see it?
    Tom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home