cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Hold the potatos AND the korn


Well, the plan ended up being that we were going to go to the Korn concert, not the Potato festival. But, unfortunately, plans have changed, and I won't be going.

The good news is, my mom is still taking Marshall for the weekend. YAY!!!! I am going to go to work for a few hours on friday and saturday, then come home to an empty quiet house!!!! YEEE HAAA!!! This is MUCH needed time away from Marsh. I love him to death, but we have been spending WAY to much time together.

What will I be doing with this all this fabulous time alone? Well, I will prolly rent some rated R movies, do lots of homework, cook only one dinner per night, and just enjoy the fact that no one is sitting next to me running their mouth NONSTOP!

Thank you Mom and Rick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home