cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Just a few things

(Listening to: Rod Stewart - "Downtown Train")

Found out today that my neighbor cat, kidder, is coming into my house and peeing on the floor. The first time, I thought maybe Lily had an accident. I like to leave my back door open sometimes, and i caught kidder exiting my house while Lily was out in the woods doing her thing. After he left, I walked into the kitchen and there was a huge puddle of pee on the floor. He comes in, smells another cat and decides to mark his territory. Guess I will be keeping my back door closed from now on.

Was sitting in my living room watching As the World Turns today, and I heard gun shots. I know the neighbor kids have one of those soft air guns. When I walked out, I expected to see one of them out shooting it, but ohhh nooo. The neighbor next to me on the second floor was on his balcony playing sniper with his pellet gun shooting at birds and squrills. What a dumb ass. Put an end to that real quick.

Marshall has this HUGE bump, kind like a welt i guess, but its not red, just huge on his forehead, He doesn't remember bumping it, or feeling anything, he didn't even know it was there till I mentioned it. If it is not one thing it is another.

Checked my mail today and there was a card and a lil gift in my mail box from my mom and Rick. It really lifted my spirits, I am very lucky to have them as parents.


Seven days and counting till fall semester starts. I am not looking forward to this semester at all, my class are soooo boring; math, english, and critical thinking. I have enlisted kaylan to stay on my ass about going, cause I know come winter time, getting out of my warm bed to go out into the cold for a math class is not what i am going to want to do. Although Kaylan is not real motivated herself when it comes to school stuff, so it should be interesting. (no offence sis)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home