cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

I am such a dork

(Listening to: Korn - "Falling Away")

Imagine this....Its a beautiful day, only about three clouds in the sky, the sun is shining . You walk up to to the beach, there are about 100 people there in shorts, speedos, and bikinis. Children young and old splashing around in the water. You scan the beach, and there in the center of it all, is me, wearing pants, a shirt, and a fleece jacket sipped all the way up to the top with the hood over my head, also covered up cozily with two towels.

In my defence, it was only 73 degree today, and with the wind that comes off the lake, it gets mighty chilly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home