cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Hey, Remeber the Sprint Guy?

(Watching: "Mind of Mencia" (I wouldn't recommend it))

This makes me sad, I have the biggest crush on this guy.



"This is kind of a bummer. Now that Sprint and Nextel have merged, one of the changes that will occur at the company is the scrapping of commercials featuring the Sprint Guy. Not to be confused with the bespectacled mod from Verizon who spouts "Can you hear me now?" incessantly (if that isn't the "Where's the beef?" of this generation, I don't know what is). No, the "Sprint Guy" was actor Brian Baker, who, always clad in a long black coat, would inform the population about the wonders of Sprint. To further add insult to injury, Baker didn't even know he'd been tossed aside until he read about it in the newspaper. Sad, really. " -adjab.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home