cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

It's official, I'm sick

(Watching: The Colbert Report)

I finally went to the doctor today. I thought I was getting better, sorta. Then today at work, when I swallowed, the pain traveled down from my throat, all the way to my chest. OUCH!! That was it, the final straw.

I don't like to go to the doc, mainly because I have no health insurance, but also, I am always a lil afraid they are going to tell me I have lung cancer, or some other kind of cancer I guess. But ANYWAY, I have a sinus infection and strep throat.

Got some drugs, and hope they work quick cause it's been a week now, and I am sooo tired of feeling yucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home