cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Marshall the sailor man

(Watching: The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)

This morning Marshall and I went to MC Sports to buy his life jacket for sailing camp, which starts tomorrow.

For those of you who I did not brag to about this already, my son entered an essay contest in the spring. All the students in his school had to write an essay on why they would like to attend sailling camp. There were 10 essays out of the whole school chosen, Marshall's was one of them. He won two weeks as a local sailing camp, where he will learn, well, I guess how to sail. I will leave you will this award winning essay.....

Dear sailing camp,

I know I like to swim and to fish so I might like to sail. The reason I might want to go to camp is because I could learn something for my career. This would help me get a good job. When I grow up I think I want to be a lawyer or a police officer. I am 11 years old. I like to play on my x box. I also like to work on my computer. I go to electric guitar lessons at Marshall Music. This summer I might take karate lessons. I am an artist, read, eat, I also like history.

Sincerely

Marshall David Anthony


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home