cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Smoking Stinks


Well, today is my last day of smoking again. I have nine cigarettes left in my pack, and by the time I go to bed they will be gone. I am going tonight after work to get water, cheese, and pickles. These are my favorite three things to help satisfy my oral fixation.

Last September I quite smoking for six months. I definatley felt much better as a non-smoker, I had a lot more energy, and am looking forward to getting back to that. I started an afagan last september when I quit, it gives me something to do with my hands. That afagan still has a lot of work to go, so hopefully I will be able to finish it this time.

Think happy non-smoking thoughts for me.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger April said…

    Good luck on your non-smoking quest. My uncle just quit, and he used dried lobelia leaves to 'chew' and that helps satisfy the nicotine addiction- but they aren't addicting themselves... so once you're over that hump, you can quit the leaves easy... and they aren't carcenogenic! A better alternative to the patch, which is just as addicting.

     
  • At 10:37 PM, Blogger toby said…

    Good for you, Aim. Hope all goes well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home