cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Whanna know who I am in love with today?

(Listening to: ABBA - "Take a Chance on Me")

Chuck Klosterman

He has three books, two of which I have read, "Fargo Rock City" and "Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs". The lateset, I am reading now, "Killing Yourself to Live"

His books are great. He writes about pop culture, so he is constantly refering to music, movies, news, and other really cool stuff that I love and can relate to.

So, Chuck Klosterman is smart, funny, and extremly clever, which makes him hot in my book!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger toby said…

    Fargo was greatness, but slow in parts. I enjoy his style, and related to everything he was saying (well, almost everything). I look forward to spending time in his other books. Thanks for loaning it to me, Aim!

     
  • At 9:37 PM, Blogger amyjo said…

    I am glad you liked it, though I knew you would. I am sure you will like the others too, so let me know when you read them so maybe we can discuss. I think I am going to re-read the old ones once I am done with this one.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home