cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Camp Jones Lake

(Listening to: Buckcherry - "Slit My Wrists")

Well, the big camping expedition is only 24 hours away. I think I am prepared, but will probably forget something very important. Marshall and I are very excited, we have invited many friends and family to come hang out with us at the site. Life doesn't get much better than hanging out with family and old friends by a bonfire, drinking beer(or drink boxes), and yuckin it up.

I will be gone till Sunday, and when I return I have a day of relaxation before Buckcherry!! I am way excited for that, I have a whole group of people that are going, and come Tuesday we will be all "lit up"

Anyway, so I am out. Think happy camping thoughts for me, i.e., no serial killers, rapists, or snakes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home