cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Just looking for suggestions

(Watching: Corwin's Quest)

Soo tired....body aches....must smoke....

No, actually the first few days are pretty easy for me, it is when I hit day four when it starts getting hard to pass by the gas station without stopping in for a pack.

Honestly though, my body does ache, I am more tired than I should be to. I don't think this has anything to do with cigs. It is probably my body rejecting all the water I drank today. I hope I am not getting sick.

Anyway, I am thinking about changing my email client. I have had this hotmail address for as long as i have had the internet. Over the years I have done a good job about keeping the junk mail away, but recently I have been recieving an abundance of it. Stupid crap about watches, mortages, and of course, sex.

So, anyone have any suggestions on a good one to switch to, or any warnings on ones to stay away from?

1 Comments:

  • At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yah, Hotmail sucks, tons of junk every day. I think that you can set it up so that only people in your address book will go to your in box. Go to options on the top right, and then mail options on the left. There is a junk option that blocks everything, but address from contacts.

    I also have a yahoo account and you can set that one up so you dont get any junk. You have to do a few things to to make it do that, and I dont rememeber what I did, but it works.

    Dustin

     

Post a Comment

<< Home