cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

One way or another, I am dying


I am so sick. My body aches so bad, I can barely hold still enough to type. My throat hurts pretty bad too, I am starting to have a sexy phone sex operator voice. And everytime I stand up, I get this awful pain kind of deep in my right ear canal. Man, what rough shape I am in. I blame it on Danielle, she had a pretty sexy voice and sore throat the other night at Buckcherry, and we shared a few drinks.

So, ANYWAY, what the heck am I doing up if I am so sick? Well, someone just knocked at my door. It is one o'clock in the morning, and someone is knocking on my door. This freaks me right out. I got up after the third knock, and quietly peeked out my lil peek hole, no one was there. So either it was a midget, or whoever it was moved out of the way so i could not see him. As I was peeking out the hole, they knocked again, I almost screamed and peed my pants.

So here I am at almost one thirty, stretching like crazy from my body aches, affraid to stand up cause it will hurt my inner ear and affraid to go to sleep cause I have a knocking midget serial killer in the neighborhood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home