cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Are you ready for some football?

(Watching: The Daily Show)
Tomorrow night the pre-season will begin for the Lions with a game against the Denver Bronco's at Ford Field. I am pretty excited, they are playing on UPN, so with my Fancy cable, I will be able to watch them lose. I shouldn't say that, I haven't paid any attention to what is going on with the Lions, in fact I had no idea their pre-season games were starting so soon untill this morning.

So, it looks to be a beautiful sunny day, I think I am finally getting over being ill (i think), it is payday, so I am feeling optimistic and because of that I will predict the Lions will beat the Broncos tomorrow night.

Dustin are you entering the pool again this year?

1 Comments:

  • At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yah the pool is on again. Ill forward it to you. $40 bucks get you into it. If you win a week you get $60 and the overall is $300. If you know anyone that wants in forward it to them.

    Dusitn

     

Post a Comment

<< Home