cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Cat scratch fever


It is 2 a.m. and I am F-ing wide awake. About two hours ago, I woke up to a huge crash and a hissing cat. I figured Lily knocked something of of somewhere. Well, I was right, but that was the least of my problems.

We have this neighbor cat named Kitter, he is Lily's arch - nemesis. Whenever they see each other they growl and hiss at each other and Lily chases him into the woods. Although this could also mean they are in love. I tell her to stay away from him, cause he is obviously the "bad boy" type, he wears black and always shows up at her window in the wee hours of the morning.

ANYWAY, evidently a picture frame was knocked off my window sill while Lily was busting out the screen window. I got up and one corner of the screen was loose, and my kitty is nowhere to be found. What a whore.

So, now I am wide awake. That whole affair happend about an hour and a half ago. I tried to go back to sleep, but found myself just lying there. My nose is pretty stuffy, so I am breathing out of my mouth, which makes it dry, which in turn makes me licks my lips, which inevitably makes them dry.

I considered waking Marshall up to ask him if he would bring me my chapstick. He would normally find that amusing, but at 2 a.m. he would prolly just tell me to get my own F-ing chapstick, gosh.

So here I am at 2, sunburned, sleepy,stuffy, and seriously pissed off at my cat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home