cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Sailing...takes me away


Check out my sailor man...



Well, our first day of sailing camp is a success. Marshall really liked it. He was a lil nervous at first, but it didn't take much time and he was right into it. I however, was a nervous wreck the whole time he was out in the middle of the lake. Being the non-swimmer that I am, it scares me to death to think of my baby dumped in 20 feet or more of water. But, apparently by the end of the two weeks they have to purposely tip themselves out there so that they can learn to flip the boat back over and jump back on. I am not allowed to attend that day.

I slathered him down with sunblock, but for some reason didn't even think about doing it to myself, so I got pretty baked (and not in a good way either). I hope it isn't too bad, cause I sure don't need to feel any sicker than I do already.

I also found out that after Marsh completes his two week class we can go down to the marina on the evenings and weekends and rent the sail boats. So hopefully by the end of the summer, he will be taking me out on a sail boat and teaching me how to sail. And I guess on Thursdays boat rental is free to kids who went to camp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home