cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Rejected again

( Watching: The Colbert Report)

It's Monday, my day off. However, I had to be to work at 8:00. We had a scheduled seminar, some stupid ass thing that Supercuts makes us do every three months. It is supposedly done to keep us up to date on all the new styles, colors, and other new trends involving hair. But, in all honesty, it is a huge F-ing waste of time, and always on my day off no less.

After several weeks of bitching and whining and trying to get out of it the day had arrived. I got up, got ready and showed up at work like the good lil employee I am. Within 10 minutes of being there, I was sent home. I still have my sexy voice, still having 983 degree hot flashes, and a mildly sore throat.

I'll try again tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home