cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

My Sis

(Listening to: Electric Six - "I'm the Bomb")
She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink. Some days, she's the reason you wish you were an only child. ~Barbara Alpert

2 Comments:

  • At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    :) your lucky you put that quote underneither or else i would be mad that you put that horrible picture up!

     
  • At 4:25 PM, Blogger amyjo said…

    I don't think thats a bad picture of you.

    Did you cry?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home