cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Friday, Glorious Friday!

10 more hours till I drop Marshall off at school. I have tomorrow off, and cannot wait to have a day alone at home. I plan to take marsh to school at 9, then come home and go back to bed. Although, I may be to excited to sleep. I am going to go hit some thrift stores in the morning, I need some sweaters for work. As the weather gets colder, and the air conditioning keeps running at work, it gets mighty chilly in there. Afterwords, I will come home and settle in on the couch for a lil As the World Turns and Guiding Light. I have been missing some really exciting stuff since school started. And all the while I will be happily packing Marshall's things for his weekend at grandmas.

The weekend is shaping up nicely. Friday night I will just hang out at home. I have three papers to write this weekend, so hopefully I will get the majority of those done then. I am also considering coloring my hair. I have been having real problems with myself since my new dyke haircut, so maybe a lil color will help. I also intend on going crazy and renting a rated R movie, ooooo!

Gotta work Saturday, but the plan is still to go out with Danielle later. She is one of the oddest individuals I have ever met. She said, that we have to dress up when we go out Saturday, like skirts and stuff. Not sure what that is all about, but doubt I will participate. I told her maybe I would go all out and wear some heels with my jeans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home