cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Random Thoughts

(Listening To: Coheed and Cambria - "Welcome Home Clean"

I was sitting here thinking about creating a new "Whanna know who I am in love with today" post.

Then, I got to thinking about how I am in love with somebody new on prolly about a weekly basis, even more frequently sometimes. Some times these obsessive crushes last a long time, like a month, after which they turn into passive obssesive crushes. Sometimes they are gone in a day or two. Sometimes out of the blue I will remember someone I totally forgot I was in love with.

ANYWAY, I was thinking, hmm, I wonder if this is strange, some kind of personality disorder maybe.

Then I thought of a few past boyfriends who would halfway jokingly/halfway seriously hate these guys. Once in a while, even a chic. I have a huge crush on Angelina Jolie (as a blonde) and Courney Love. And a semi-crush on, or just smitten with maybe, Gina Gershon. I think it is just her mouth that I find awesome.

So, now I am going to make a list of all the people I have been in love with that made a few of my old boyfriends...dare I say jealous.

Vince Neil (lead sing for motley crue)
Jim Norton (comedian)
John Paxon (chicago bull)
Jason Hanson (detroit Lion)
Coutney Love (singer/actress)
Brock Wilson (umm, average loser)
Josh (Waiter at Pizzaria Uno's, prolly another average loser)
Kevin Spacey (actor)
Axl Rose (singer)
Tom Mills (teacher)
Rob (golf pro at the Natural)
John Travolta (actor)
John Stewart (actor)
Pacey Whitter (Dawson's Creek)
Reva Shane Lewis (Guiding Light)
Rudy Giuliani (politician)

I am sure there are more, but I cannot think of them right now, and it is my bed time, I am looking forward to bed more then any of you could ever imagine.

BTW, who I am in love with today is Josh Todd.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:38 PM, Blogger toby said…

    You forgot Tim Allen.

     
  • At 7:24 AM, Blogger amyjo said…

    Naaa, i am just kinda embarassed to admit that.

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You do understand that Rudy Giuliani is a Republican, a moderate one, but still there is the big "R" after his name....

    Dustin

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Blogger amyjo said…

    Yeah, well I still like you don't I?

    I am willing to make exceptions if I find them worthy, it's just that most of them aren't.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home