cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Super fun was had by all

(Listening to: Jefferson Airplane - "White Rabbit")

As planned, Danielle and I started with dinner at North Peak last night. We invited Holly, another chic from work to join us for dinner and cocktails. The food was good, the cocktails were excellent, and the conversation was delightful. We discussed everything from work, to canning applesauce, to blow jobs while driving. Gotta love when women get together.

So, bout 2 hours and 3 or 4 cocktails later, Holly headed home, and Danielle and I went over to Streeters. Streeters is really nothing exciting as far as bars go, but I have come to know a few of the people that hang out there, it is close to home, and we were ready for some pool.

We got there, and there were only bout 8 people in the bar, and not sure how many were in the club part, they were playing dance music, so I stayed as far away as possible. Much to my surprise and excitement though, Matt was sitting up at the bar with his friend Jason. For those of you who don't know, Matt is Marshall's guitar instructor, and I am totally in love with him!! He rocks my world.

ANYWAY, the four of us played pool for awhile. Boys vs. Girls. We each won one game, but never finished the tie breaker. Danielle was the big drinker of the night. She drove for Buckcherry, so last night it was my turn to be the semi-responsible one.

So, we spent the last few hours before last call, making up our own drinks, butt bowling, and having many unusual conversations. After last call, we all headed back to my house, listened to some music, and to Danielle throw up.

Side note: I am such a good friend, that the first thing I did this morning was take Danielle a chocolate milk shake and some fries, (her own personal hangover cure), cause she had to work today.

Inevitable: incapable of being avoided or evaded <an inevitable outcome>


The pic is of Matt playing guitar, he is the one on the right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home