cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Killing Time at NMC


(Listening To: H.I.M. - "Razorblade Kiss")

Did I tell you I bought some Chuck Taylors the other day? I have been wanting a pair for a long time and I finally found a good sale on 'em the other day. They are certainly no Vans (comfort wise), but they are a nice alternative.

Wednesday is my long day, and even longer today than others. I had my english class at 10, now I am oh so anxiously awaitting my algebra class. Then I go get marsh from school, go home, get ready for work, get marsh dinner, go to work till nine, and then to night, Danielle and I are going to Streeters.

Wednesday is Open Mic night, and Matt's band is the house band for it all. I haven't been to an open mic night in a long time, and I guess the band is doing some newer songs, so I am pretty excited about that. They are a great band, and oh my god, does the guitar player rock!!! I say this, not just cause I have a huge crush on him, but he just is one hell of a guitar player.

Matt and I have been friends/make out buddies for about 6 months now. We have two very different lifestyles, which is why we will never go beyond friends, but, give him a guitar, a stage, and me a beer or 2 and look out!! I have a thing for preformers i guess, just sitting and talking to matt doesn't do much for me, but put a guitar in his hands, and thats it, I'm in love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home