cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

CNN Pole


Do you think there are subjects that should be off limits to movie makers?

So that is tonights CNN pole question. Much to my surprise there was a small margin between "yes" and "no".

44% yes
56% no

I guess this topic came about because there is a new fictional documentary out about the asassination of President Bush.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I dont think that dramatizing the assination of the president is a good thing, but I do think that it is the right fo the film maker to make the movie. As long as he is not inciting people to go out and kill the president, he should be able to make and show the film.

    As with any film that I dont think that that I would like or might disagree with, I just wont go to the movie.

    Dustin

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger amyjo said…

    I agree, it might not be a good idea, but I was amazed at how many people were against the whole freedom of speech thing.

    People are dumb.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home