cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Rude Awakening

(Listening To: Led Zepplin - "Immigrant Song"

So, I went to bed Monday night at about 11. I use my cell phone for an alarm clock. I woke up to the sound of the phone, got up walked to the bathroom, to get in the shower and get ready for work. I realized halfway there, that it was awfully dark out for 7 am. So I turned back and looked at my phone, and it wasn't my alarm going off, it was only 12:30, Jason had sent me a text message. So, I clicked the button and the message said "You Awake?"

BASTARD!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home