cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Monday, September 18, 2006

My new best friend

(Listening to: Coheed and Cambria - "2113")

So, I met this guy last weekend at Streeters, Jason. He came into work Saturday morning for a haircut, and in talking to him, I found out that he is a math whiz, HOT DOG!!!

Not only that, but he lives practically in my back yard!!! So now I have a new best friend, atleast for the next 12 weeks anyway.

He came over to my house on Sunday, we watched the Lions get spanked, and did my algebra, and he actually helped me out quite a bit. He told me to call him anytime for help, boy is he gonna regret that here in about a month!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home