cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Midweek update


(Listening To: Santana - "I'm Winning")

Well, I haven't been posting very regularly lately because i have been having serious internet problems at home since Friday. So, I have only been able to get on the puter at school. This problem is supposed to be fixed today.

Umm, lets see, there have been many times over the last few days that i have thought about bitchin things to blog about, but unfortunately, I have forgetton them all.

Marshall joined the Cross Country team at school! Who woulda thunk? Certainly not me, but hey I am all for it, he starts practice today, and has his first meet next Tuesday. I am not sure how long it will last. With his weight and laziness, and my smoking, I can't imagine running will be an easy thing for him, but I hope he loves it and I will be there to support everyday.

I have my first algebra test today, so everybody think happy math thoughts for me. I am actually feeling pretty good about, Jason helped me alot on Sunday. If he gets me a 2.0 in this class, I am gonna have to take him out.

I haven't been doing much of anything this week, just work and school. My mom came up last night to have her hair done, we did that, got dinner, and watched the season premier of Boston Legal(watch it).

It's getting cold, which makes me want to cry every day!!!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good luck to Marshall in cross-country.
    My son Tom is in it now his second year and he's a good runner. He doesn't take after me.
    Tom

     
  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger amyjo said…

    Really, does he have his meets on saturdays and Tuesdays? If so, maybe I will see you tuesday night.

     
  • At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is usually when he has his meets, but I think he's older. He's in 8th grade. What grade is Marshall?

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger amyjo said…

    5th

     

Post a Comment

<< Home