cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Stormy Monday

(Watching: "Little House On the Prarie")

Marshall and I went miniture golfing today at Pirates Cove. I got two holes in one! Unfortunately our game was rained out. There was a big storm coming in so we got a rain check and left.

We made it home right as the storm hit. It was soooo dark out, very creepy. We weren't home 5 minutes and the power went out. We sat here and watched the storm for about a half hour before it was over. Since there was now power and it was dinner time we decided to go to Red Lobster for dinner. Red Lobster is all Marshall has been talking about for the last two weeks, bout how no one has come to take him there in a loooong time. That and hockey. (hint hint) It was "crab crackin monday"! YUMMY!!

As we drove out of our neighborhood we saw three trees that had fallen onto buildings in our neighborhood. It was a heck of a storm.

Oh, and I ran into Bob Hebel at Red Lobster. Haven't seen him in about 13 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home