cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Rockstar Supernova

(Watching: Rockstar Supernova)

I totally got into this show last summer when it was Rockstar Inxs, and plan to again this summer.

Supernova is a newly formed band consisting of Tommy Lee(Motley Crue), Jason Newstead(Metallica), and Gilby Clarke(Guns N Roses). This show is similar to American Idol but with rock rather than crappy ass pop music.

I don't have a favorite yet, but wil let you know when I do, will also let you know when that favorite gets voted off, cause well, my favorite never wins.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home