cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Fourth of July....past, present, and future.

(Listening To: Whitesnake - "Still of the Night")

Another 4th of July has passed. I have been thinking alot about past fourth of julys in the last 24 hours. They have been huge milestones in my life. When i was in high school, i met my "high school sweetheart" on the fourth of July. It was the fourth of july when i decided that a very long reltionship i was in was finally over a few years ago. Either way, the fourth of july, on more than one occasion has been the start of something new and exciting in my life. Hmmm, makes me very interested in how the next few days will play out.

Maybe DICK with ask me to marry him on Saturday, LOL!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    mmm yeah you wish :P

     
  • At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yeehaa anonymity is that spelt right?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home