cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Just go already

(Listening To: Cinderella - "Gypsy Road"
Have you ever stopped at a four way stop sign, and another person clearly beat you to their stop and have the right of way, yet they motion for you to go before them. They think they are being nice, i guess. But this REALLY irritates me. I mean it takes them just about as long to motion for you to go as it would for them to go ahead and make their way through the intersection.

Getting to go through an intersection approx. 4 seconds earlier isn't going to make my day, so please just press the F-ing gas peddle and be on your way.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home