cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Windy day

(listening to: Bobby Darin - "Don't rain on my parade)

Stopped by the beach this evening, it was very nice, a lil chilly though. There weren't many people there cause it is looking like rain. Didn't go in the water or anything, just sat, thought, and observed......


Its a windy day
seagulls above
whitecaps are racing
and i am in love

I thought it was love
until one day
he took my heart
and sailed away

Now each day
i go to the door
and wait for my love
to wash ashore

I know he won't
i know he's away
another girl has him
and she is with him today.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home