cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Lafuma Chairs

(Listening to: Golden Earring - "Radar Love")

Just got back from spending the afternoon at the beach and the evening at Chris's for a cookout. Packed up the cooler (thanx mom and rick) about 3 and headed for Bryant Park. The beach was PACKED, lots of lil kids running around with pink skin enjoying the beautiful day.

After the sun sucked all the energy outta me we headed to Chris's for steak on the grill. I brought shrimp dip as my contribution (sorry darlin). Ann burnt the hell outta the steaks, but they were still yummy after you carefully cut off the outter layer.

Anyway, we were just hanging out in Chris's yard, and he had these chairs, these awesome most coziest chairs I have ever sat in. They are made by Lafuma. They are kinda pricey, but if you like to spend lots of time hanging outside in the summer, I highly suggest you check these chairs out. Trust me, I know cozy!

OH, and as a side note, the Blue Angels have left the city, YEEEEE HAAAAA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home