cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Holy crap it's July

(Listening to: Tool - "The Pot")
I can't believe June is already gone. It flew by. Nothing extraordinary happened in June either, school got and I moved, pretty dull stuff. However, I did reunite with an old friend. We spent hours talking and getting reaquainted. It was like 16 years ago was yesterday, which I guess would explain why June went by so fast.

I am definately all geeked up about July though. The days are longer and the weather is hotter. In only a week it will be Electric Six day! On Friday I will be leaving or Ann Arbor to spend some quality time with my sister and DICK! Life doesn't get much better than that. We will be hitting the usual thrift stores, Ikea, Paneras, and the Blind Pig. And maybe if Josh is feeling real nice, Hometown Buffet too!

I also have the Ausable Canoe Marathon on the calandar. I haven't decided whether or not I will be folowing this year or not. Although, after reading this, I am betting my sis will call me and tell me that she has decided for me and I am. It is a good time, but last year I was way hung over from my class reunion the night before, so it wasn't that great.

Anyway, before I create a book here, July also includes, the beach, the river, Michigan Adventure, warm nights, cold beer, and good friends, I hope.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    UM.... Hopefully we will be going to h t b, and yes you are following

     
  • At 1:44 AM, Blogger toby said…

    Beware of controlling women, Aim

     

Post a Comment

<< Home