cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Conversations with Lily...

(Listening To: Loretta Lynn - "This Old House"

As i was in the shower this morning, my cat, Lily, was sitting in the sink hanging out with me. I was shaving, and telling her how lucky she was that she did not have to shave her armpits. I find this a real pain, as I am a prtty skinny chic, my armpits are sort of concave when I raise my arms. So it is pretty hard to get the razor in there and get the job done. she gave me this puzzled look, and I said, "yeah your right, I guess i would rather have to shave them then lick them"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home