cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Ikea rocks my world

Listening to: Viking Skull - "Red Hot Women"

Just got back from Ikea, had to stop in and say hi to Josh before he leaves for work. He worked till 4 am last night and gotta do it again tonight.

Anyway, Ikea is F-ing awesome. I got an ice cube tray that makes cool shaped cubes, a pizza cutter, a cheese cutter (though I am pretty good at cutting the cheese without it), some hot pads, kitchen towels, an apron, a shower thing, some bowls, some of the cutest little spatulas i have ever seen, I will prolly never use them cause they are so small, but they were so cute and only 59 cents, so i couldn't resist. I also got a package of 300 tealights, salt and pepper shakers, and another cool kitchen untinsil that i will prolly never use but had to have. All of that cool stuff for less than 33.00. I could have left with way more, but was a good girl.

We are now off to check out the thrift stores, I am looking for some cool old green drinking glasses, wish me luck.

30 more hours till Electric Six!!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home