cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Off to Ann Arbor

(Listening To: Johnny Cash - "The General Lee")

I am off to enjoy my long weekend. We are short handed at work, so silly me volunteered to work six days for the next few weeks. So I am going to enjoy this time off very much. I have decided to leave for Ann Arbor tonight. Rather than staying at moms tonight, I am just going to drive by her house, slow down a bit, open the door, give marshall a lil push, then floor it.

I think I will by the new Johnny Cash cd before I head out today. It's a lil more mellow then what I like when I am driving, but I have heard nothing but good things about it. I'll fill you in on how is is when I return.

Hope you all have a great weekend, I know I will. Think happy DICK thoughts for us!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home