cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Putting a dent in the Hometown Buffet

(Watching: World cup soccer, POR vs GER)
We made it!!! Kaylan and I actually left Josh's butt home and went to the Howmtown Buffet today for umm, brunch I guess. I had Salsbury steak, chicken and dumplings, potatos, salad, cabbage, fish, cucumbers, and a lil bit of sesame chicken. It was all sooo good. they had feta cheese for the salads, I was in heaven.

Then, there was dessert. Basically the only reason we go to Hometown Buffet. They have this cake, this moist, fluffy, rich cake that explodes with a orgasmic hot chocolate sauce. I got a huge chunk of cake, and a lil side of vanilla ice cream. Came, sat down, and mixed it all together, just like Mr. Rogers taught me, making the most yummiest ice cream puddin cake ever!!!!

We are now home for a minute, to get Josh, get ready and go down town. We will be walking the streets and hitting the bars between now and the time the concert starts(5 HOURS!!!) After 5 hours of drinking beer we should be ready, willing, and able for anything DICK throws at us!!

p.s. - I am so tired of shopping I could puke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home