cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Friday, July 14, 2006

I'm a lil proud of myself

(Watching: The Today Show)

I had a confrontation with my boss yesterday. I guess it wasn't really a confrontation, but I had to tell her that I was not willing to do something she wanted me to do. And I knew this would make her mad at me.

Having people mad at me drives me crazy. I would rather give someone som horribly sad news than have to tell them something that I know will make them upset with me. In the past, i h have gone to some pretty great lengths to avoid such conversations.

Anyway, so I was all shakey and sweaty, a nervous wreck. But, I did, i told her I was not going to come in and work an extra day, she got pissed, i feel guilty. But i still am not going in, i am going camping damnit!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good for you

     
  • At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    congrats on standing up. that was a huge move for you and i'm glad you did it. proud of you.

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home