cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Looking for 8mins & 36seconds of quality entertainment

(Listening to: Buckcherry - "Slit My Wrists"
CLICK HERE


Watch the 2 Gay Bar videos (lincoln and blair). Then watch the Danger High Voltage video.

Oh, watch the BBC interview too.

You know what? You really should just watch them all.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that is friggin SICK...*shivers*

    I'm going to go throw up now...

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger amyjo said…

    Oh, quit being a baby, it is awesome!

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home