cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Friday, July 14, 2006

I'm a Crazy Bitch

(Listening to: Coheed and Cambria - "The Telling Truth" )

I have just recently become a big fan of Buckcherry. They played here in Traverse City at Streeters a few months ago. At the time, I was totally uninterested, so I did not go. Now that I have become a fan, I am kicking myself for being such a dummy and missing out on the "tremendous opportunity".

But.......GUESS WHAT??? They are coming back to Streeters on August 1. So kaylan Jane you better get a couple xtra days off for the marathon cause us crazy bitches gots to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home