cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Oh how lucky I am


Just got back from Ann's. Recuited another crazy bitch for the show on August 1.

We sat down after dinner and talked a bit about our childhood. Ann's was not easy. We talked alot about being single mothers, it ups and down, its trials and tribulations. She, at almost forty, has met a man, a good man, Chris. I am incredibly happy for her. I hope I don't have to wait till I am forty, although it's not looking to good.

Anyway, we were talking and thinking about people, people we see in January walking down the street with there kids, obviously on their way home from the grocery store. I cannot imagine not woning a car and having to walk to and from the grocery store or to my job or to school. I am very fortunate to have all the things that I have today. I can see how very easily I could have been the lady walking down the road to get my grocerys.

Thank you to all the people who have loved and supported me over the years and helped me get to where I am today. You are very much loved and appreciated.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home