cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Rock Star Supernova

(Watching: Rockstar Supernova)

Well, it is my second week watching, and so far I am not all that impressed with any of the "rockers". I am not sure that you can understand, unless you are a soap opera watcher. But, I have a hard time accepting this seasons rockers. I got to sort of know and was used to last seasons rockers, and it is hard to be friendly to these new ones. In soap operas one person will play a character for years, and then move on to something else, and rather than killing the character off they bring in someone new to play it. At first, it doesn't feel right, but you get used to them after awhile. So I am hoping that is what happens with this show.

If I had to pick favs right now, my favorite guy would be Toby, he sang Soul Asylums, "runaway train" tonight. I think he has a great voice and is pretty hot, but his preformance lacked ALOT tonight.




My favorite chic would have to be Delana. Tonight she sang the Cranberries "zombie". She did an awesome job, but honestly she seems a little old and a lot scary to me. (this pic does not show her scariness)




Also, Tommy Lee has had some cosmetic surgry and is looking pretty damn scary himself.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home