cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

It's Coo-pon not Q-pon

(Watching: The Jeff Corwin Experience)

There is this bitch on the radio(excuse my language). She does this ad for "money mail", and she goes on and on about all the Q-pons you can get in the mail with this money mailer crap. I have to listen to this awful women and her inability to speak correctly like 10 times a day at work. I want to stab her in the eyes with my scissors.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    m-w.com supports both. :P all i know is i gotta a QPon for Fishsticks. lol

     
  • At 9:45 PM, Blogger amyjo said…

    That would be funny if you said it right

     

Post a Comment

<< Home