cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

My new favorite song

(Listening to: Drivin N Cryin - "Fly Me Courageous")

For you who do not know, I have a new favorite song as often as I am in love with someone new.

Now, having said that...My new favorite song, is actually not new at all, it is just one that I totally forgot existed. I love it when I find an old song I have forgotton.

ANYWAY, "Fly Me courageous" by drivin N cryin. If you haven't ever heard it, or just have not heard it in FOREVER, I highly recommend you take a moment and check it out, it'll be well worth it.

How did I ever remember such a bitchin old song? Well, my new best friend Jason, or as Marshall calls him, "My math boyfriend" plays it on guitar and has it as his ring tone on his phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home