cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

I'm Back


YESSSSSSSS!! My internet connection is finally home. I am very happy, I have been feeling so very out of touch.

I am not sure what you should expect here, maybe an overflow of postings trying to catch up with all my swell thoughts over the last three weeks, or maybe I will just continue on as if nothing happened. Nothing really happened anyway, well, actually alot has been going on, but nothing I am willing to share.

I will definately post on my trip to the U.P. with Danielle though. I mounted a, ummm, prolly 7 foot bear, and I got pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home