cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Friday, October 06, 2006

3 Cheers for Mimosas

(Listening to: Coheed and Cambria - "Wake up clean")

God I love em!!!

I started my evening with the intent to make this yummy "muffin top apple oatmeal" cookies. Marshall went to the neighbors to watch cartoons, I cracked open the bottle of champaign, poured the oj, and got baking. Now the cookies are almost done, marshall is still at the neighbors, I am three mimosas into the evening waitting for matt to get here, so atleast I am not feeling like a drunk, drinking alone.

Tomorrow is the big MI vs MI state game. I have convinced my boss to let us wear jeans and a MI or state shirt. So, Danielle and I have made this huge deal out of it, we are having a pot luck at work, only no one knows it yet, cause Danielle and i are the only ones bringing food. Apparently, Danielle is going to paint here hair green, wear green and white eyeshadow, and do a lil painting on her face as well. Funny thing is, is she hates football, and is only going all out cause I am a MI fan. She's such a whore. But I love her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home