cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

A week ago tonight

(Listening to: Electric Six - "I Buy the Drugs", who, btw, will be in Detroit, as will I, in 13 days)

I am so incredibly bored tonight.

Last week at this time, I was at the benefit concert for Scott (the drummer in Matts band, I think I mentioned it before). I had a good time. Danielle came over a few hours early, we watched the Lions win their first game of the season, and well felt we had to drink to that, so we got started a lil earlier than anticipated.

the concert was good, I liked about 3 of the 6 bands that played. Three Thumbs Up(Matts band) opened and closed the show. I even got up and danced, which is a rare occurance for me. I bid on a photgraph of some river in the silent auction, I did win it, and it will go great in my house once I get it framed. All in all it was a good night, John (Rhythm guitar) and Matt came over afterwords and we stayed up till the wee hours of the morning talking bout all kinds of cool stuff. The crowd at the bar wasn't all that big though, I hope they made lots of money for scotty despite that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home