cutencozy

ummm, I don't know how to describe myself, other than that I am lazy, I lack consistancy, motivation, and discipline. Oh, and i am an eternal romantic optimist. So don't expect great things from this blog.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Excuses, excuses

(Listening to: Coheed and Cambria - "From Fear Through the Eyes of Madness")

I have been a very neglectful blogger. I have a million and one excuses for it, but really it all comes down to laziness.

The day my internet finally became fuctional again, my laptop died. So, now when I am sitting on the couch, and a brilliant idea worth blogging comes to mind, I actually have to physically get up and walk aboutmaybe 10 feet to my desktop, whereas before, all I had to do was lean forward a little and grab the laptop.

I am sure you will all totally understand, as I can't think of anyone who reads this blog that is super ambitious either. No offense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home